Terms & Conditions
– The deadline for submission of applications is May 20th 2018.
– There are no tuition fees.
– All expenses for transfers and travel are to be paid by the participant.
– Workshops/seminars/talks/concerts may be canceled without previous notice.
– Accommodation expenses are to be paid by the participants. Those who will stay at the Hall of Residence of Ionian University will be informed before their arrival on how to make the payment. The exact number of available beds and the price will be announced in due time.
– Hotel bookings are to be made under personal communication by the participant.
– The 11th Sonic Arts Summer Academy & Festival can not cover expenses of traveling, food and insurance (travel, health, accident, etc.).
– The seminars are open to people of all ages. The parent or legal guardian who fills in the application form on behalf of the participant who is under age, declares that he/she agrees with the fact that the Ionian University or the organizers of the 11th Sonic Arts Summer Academy & Festival can not assume any responsibility for the supervision of the participant who is under age.
– Selection criteria will be applied based on the applicant’s biography, previous work (website with works) and the motivation letter.
-At the end of the course participants will receive a certificate confirming their participation in the 11th Sonic Arts Summer Academy & Festival.
– The organizers have the right to use audiovisual material from the workshops/seminars/talks/concerts that take place during the 11th Sonic Arts Summer Academy & Festival.
– By submitting their application, participants declare that they have taken note and accept the terms and conditions of participation.
Notification of acceptance : 1 June 2018