The Department of Music Studies of the Ionian University (DMS) in the framework of its strategic dogma of offering international music studies in Greece, wants to offer the opportunity for undergraduates, graduate or postgraduate students from European Higher Music Education Institutions the opportunity to have a first work experience abroad for two (2) to twelve (12) months, which will help them to enrich their CV.
Furthermore, the DMS is eager to benefit from the added value that trainees will bring to both the academic community and the academic process itself.
The DMS offers to all the interns during their internship:
1. A Student ID card which gives them access to all the services offered to the regular students of the Ionian University (access to the student restaurant of the Ionian University, reduced fare on public transport, email account @ionio.gr, e.t.c)
2. In cooperation with the teaching staff of the Department, the ability to attend lessons of their instrument or any other course offered by the Curriculum
3. Assistance for housing solutions before and after their arrival
Candidates must send:
1. The Department of Music Studies Internship Application Form
Ενημέρωση: Οκτώβριος 2015 :: Mέγεθος: 988 KB :: Τύπος: Kείμενο Word
2. a letter of recommendation from a professor of your institution.
3. Upon acceptance, a tailor-made Training Agreement will be signed (including the program of the placement and the recognition arrangements) for each student and the adequate mentoring arrangements.
Erasmus+ Permanent Placements Offers
Ενημέρωση: Οκτώβριος 2015 :: Mέγεθος: 157.65 KB :: Τύπος: Αρχείο PDF
Ενημέρωση: Οκτώβριος 2015 :: Mέγεθος: 157.7 KB :: Τύπος: Αρχείο PDF
Ενημέρωση: Οκτώβριος 2015 :: Mέγεθος: 157.54 KB :: Τύπος: Αρχείο PDF
Ενημέρωση: Οκτώβριος 2015 :: Mέγεθος: 158.84 KB :: Τύπος: Αρχείο PDF